Roam Air-Dried Lamb Dog Food 1kg
Roam’s range of air-dried food has been carefully formulated by PhD nutritionists to supply your dog with all the essential nutrients they require. Utilizing 86% meat ensures that Roam Air-Dried Lamb Food is calorically dense and highly digestible meaning smaller serving sizes and less cleaning up after your dog.
Roam Air-Dried Lamb Food is gently air-dried to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food. This process results in a high meat gently air-dried food that your dog will love.
New Zealand lamb is internationally recognised for its quality and unique flavour. Generally regarded as leaner than lamb from other countries it’s the perfect protein source for your dog providing protein, essential amino acids and dietary fats. It is no surprise that dogs go crazy for the taste of New Zealand lamb.
We take extra care to ensure that Roam Air-Dried Food effortlessly fits into your lifestyle by ensuring its convenience. Our resealable bags mean there is no need to transfer the food to another container, keeping the food fresh for up to 6 weeks after opening. Being air-dried to perfection means there are no bad odours or oily residues to deal with, just an easy to store, handle and serve food.
- Free-range, grass-fed, New Zealand lamb
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Convenient to store, handle, serve and enjoy
- Only uses the best, carefully selected ingredients
- All meat is sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
- Calorically dense and highly digestible for smaller servings and less mess to clean up
Made specifically for all dog breeds and adult maintenance